Friday 20 February 2015

Stitches Trade Show

Hi everyone,

Last weekend was the craft industry's UK trade show at the NEC in Birmingham, and I was asked to go and help set up, and work on the PaperArtsy stand.

The show isn't open to the general public, but is instead a chance for manufacturers and distributors to show to retailers what they have in yummy new products.    

Of course, everyone thought they knew everything that PaperArtsy had released ... but we managed to keep a few things secret until the big day... four new JOFY stamp sets and two new Eclectica stamp sets designed by Lin Brown.

          

           

Aren't they fab?   And they're available now ... just click on the pictures.

So here are some behind the scenes photos (though I didn't take anywhere near as many as I would have liked).

The stand ... with Mark, Leandra, Darcy and Lin 

The display of my stamps and stencils

My visitors badge ... note Leandra's sense of humour when it comes to job titles!

On Monday and Tuesday I got to demo my new stamps and stencils ... each day I made a 12x12 project life type layout ... and I also made a mini album (but more of that another day)...

Monday's Demo (sorry it's in the page protector!)

Tuesday's Demo (loving the bright colours)

And I remembered to take close-ups...

4x6 Journal Card Close Up

3x4 Journal Card Close Up

3x4 Journal Card Close Up

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. woo! those are gorgeous samples, love the whole layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I liked watching all these photos and I am glad that trade show was successful. My sister and I have just started vintage shop and would be taking part in trade show for promotion. Hey, could you share some ideas for the DIY trade show displays that we can make?

    ReplyDelete