Wednesday 20 May 2015

Using Up Leftovers - Part 2

Hi everyone,


Back again ... this time with some mini cards using more of the background sheet I created for the PaperArtsy blog post here.



I love these mini cards.   They're just 3.5" square and the perfect small size.


I once again cut up 0.25" strips and punched 1.5" circles.   Inked all the edges before decorating the cards.   This time I used the greetings from Clare Lloyd's stamp set ECL01.   Adding some simple doodles with a black fineline pen and a Sharpie Extra Fine white pen really makes them pop.


 I added a strip of white card and a stamped dotty border to this card (from EEG04)



Again, a strip of white card makes all the elements "pop" a bit more against the kraft 

And a few more...




That dotty border again.   And the greeting stamped onto white card.

 On this card I stamped the scalloped border (from EEG07) first, and doodled the dots.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful ideas - great way to introduce lots of pattern and color without being overwhelming! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete