Monday 11 January 2016

Because She Chooses To See The World In Bright Bold Colours

Hi everyone,

I spent a lovely day yesterday with Emma Humphreys and we played in our art journals. A couple of the pages I can't share just yet (new stamps alert!), but this one I can ...


I really wanted to use this quote (it's a Donna Downey stencil), and the brown splodges were already on my pages (a mop up from another page when I was playing with Bistres),


I stuck some music book text down and then added a few more splodges with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Limelight and Beach Hut paints.  I then stenciled the quote and stamped the circles from my PaperArtsy stamp set EEG15 using a Jet Black Archival Ink pad.


I coloured in the circles with the same paint colours, plus Eggplant (they're all translucents - so you can still see the stamping through them - yay!). To finish I stamped a PaperArtsy Mini text stamp in the big circles, added some scribbles (randomly and around the circles) with a HB pencil, some dots with the Eggplant paint (using the wrong end of a paintbrush), and some details with an Extra Fine White Sharpie Pen.  Done.  It was such a quick page to do - think it only took me 20 minutes!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment